Deer Hollow / Mud Pond Preserve
= Unavailable = Available
Mt. Hungar Shore Rd
Windham, ME 04062
Contact: Windham Parks & Recreation Phone: (207) 892-1905
|What you'll Find:
|v Nature Trails
v Mud Pond
v Observation Deck
Directions to Deer Hollow:
From Rte. 302, turn right on Anglers Rd. by Franco's Bistro
At .4 mi. stay right onto Woodland Rd.
- Stay on Woodland Rd. .3 mi. to Mount Hunger Shores Rd.
- Stay right at fork towards public access boat launch
- Drive .1 mi. and look right for parking area marked by yellow posts
- Parking area is between mailboxes #33 & #41
- Blue trail markers will lead you to the pond and trails around pond.
Click on an activity name for details or the date for the activity schedule.
There are no activities happening on the selected dates.