Donnabeth Lippman Park
= Unavailable = Available
18 Chaffin Pond Rd.
Log in to Request
Windham, ME 04062
Contact: Windham Parks & Recreation Phone: (207) 892-1905
|Popular 123-acre park located in the North Windham business district off Route 302, behind Sherwin Williams.
Group reservations at Lippman Park are available online or in person at Windham Parks and Recreation for a small fee but are not required to visit Lippman Park. Lawn games are also available to rent out for an additional fee. See Lippman Park Reservation Form below in additional forms for more information about how to make a reservation.
- No cost!
- Fishing dock
- Hiking, biking, and Nordic skiing trails
- StoryWalk trail
- Playground and swings
- Picnic pavilion
- Must be at least 18 years old to make a reservation.
- Reservation requests may be done online or a printable Donnabeth Lippman Park Reservation Request form is available.
- Lawn games are available to rent for an additional fee of $15.
- Cornhole, Bocce Ball, Giant Connect Four, Giant Tumbling Blocks, Kan Jam & Velcro Paddle Toss are all included with the additional fee.
- A key will need to be picked up at the parks & recreation office prior to reservation to access the lawn games.
- Pavilion Only - $25
- Pavilion & Lawn Games - $40
- Reserved sign(s) will be posted at the picnic pavilion for every reservation.
- Making a reservation request does not guarantee a reservation until approved by Windham Parks & Recreation, received confirmation/permit e-mail and the reservation fee is paid.
- All reservations may not be included on the public facility calendar.
For more information about making a reservation at Donnabeth Lippman Park or to see all reservation, cancellation and refund polices or the user agreement, click here!
|Please specify which reservation option you would like in the additional information box on the next screen.
(Lawn games include: Cornhole, Bocce Ball, Giant Connect Four, Giant Tumbling Blocks, Kan Jam and Velcro Paddle Toss)
- Pavilion reservation only: $25.00
- Pavilion reservation and lawn games: $40.00
Click on an activity name for details or the date for the activity schedule.
There are no activities happening on the selected dates.