Decorate your home or business for a chance to win the 1st Annual Holiday Decorating Contest and be included on a 2020 Holiday Lights Map of Windham!
Enter from November 16th—December 11th
How do I enter? In order to enter your home or business, you must register online at www.windhamrecreation.com and submit a photo.
How will you choose the winners? Winning homes and businesses will be chosen by a “People’s Vote” on Facebook and at the Parks & Recreation office during the week of December 14th.
Will there be any recognition for entrants who do not win the “People’s Vote”? We will also hold a prize drawing for any home who enters the contest and is not a “People’s Vote” winner.
What is the Holiday Lights Map? Windham Parks & Recreation will publish a map that lists all of the homes and businesses in the decorating contest, so that local families may drive by and enjoy your decorations in person.
Help us spread holiday cheer throughout Windham!
1) Please submit a single still image that may be uploaded to social media for voting purposes. This photo should be uploaded when prompted to submit "Required Documents".
2) If you wish to submit additional photos and/or video, these may be emailed to Parks&Recreation@windhammaine.us.
3) All photos and videos that have been submitted may be posted by Windham Parks & Recreation on our Facebook page or other social media.
4) By participating in this contest, you agree that your home or business location will be recognized on the 2020 Holiday Lights Map.
5) As part of the entry process, you will be asked to provide a public name for your location to be identified on the map. Suggestions include using your family name as in "The Smith Home", or designating a theme such as "Winter Wonderland."
6) During the registration process, please choose to "Check Out Online" and no fee will be charged. This is required in order to complete your registration.