For grades 6-8
Wednesday, February 2nd
10:00am - 5:00pm
When school is dismissed at 10:00am, students will meet us in the WMS cafeteria and we will travel to Shawnee Peak for an afternoon of winter fun!
- We will depart from Windham Middle School at 10:30am and return by 5:00pm.
- If participants are planning to bring skis/equipment to school, check in with the WMS office, they will have a space in the cafeteria to store equipment during school hours.
- Equipment is available to rent at Shawnee for an extra fee.
- Participants are required to bring a lunch from home or bring cash to purchase a lunch at the lodge at Shawnee Peak. We will eat lunch once we arrive at the mountain.
- Masks are required in the parks & recreation vehicles and in the lodge at Shawnee Peak.
- Parent/guardian and participants are required to complete the Shawnee Peak Participant Agreement/Waiver and return it to the Parks & Recreation Office by Thursday, January 27th.
- Participants that require to take medication during the day (including an EPIPEN or inhaler) are required to provide a Physician's Request to Administer Medication form.
- If participant already has a Shawnee Peak Season Pass (not a night season pass), choose the transportation only option.
Registration closes on Thursday, January 27th and space is limited. Don't miss out!