2019 Camp T-Shirt Contest
Help us design the shirts for Windham Summer Camp!
This contest is open to any children who attended Windham Summer Day Camp in 2018 and those who are registered to attend in 2019. We know our campers have great ideas, and we can’t wait to see them!
• Theme: Design MUST include the phrase “2019 Windham Summer Camp”, and the overall design should utilize imagery that represents the fun of our summer camp program. Designs should be distinct, easily recognizable, and appropriate for a child’s t-shirt.
• Color: Black ink on a white background is REQUIRED. Designs may be hand-drawn or created on a computer. Please note that depending on the style of submission, slight modifications may be required in order to use as a screen print.
• Integrity: Designs must be created and edited by the contestant(s). Designs cannot contain copyrighted material, or images or licensed images that have been previously published.
HOW TO ENTER
• Via email to Parks&Recreation@windhammaine.us.
• In person at the Parks & Recreation office weekdays from 8:00am-4:00pm
• Via postal mail to: Windham Parks & Recreation 8 School Rd. Windham, ME 04062
• All entries MUST include a completed contest entry form in order to be considered.
The Windham Parks and Recreation Staff will select the winning design to be used on the 2019 Camp T-shirts. All contestants agree that the Windham Parks and Recreation Department may publish their design and name(s) and may use them for advertising and marketing materials in the future; and agree to sign all ownership rights to the Windham Parks and Recreation Department.
All entries must be received by May 1st, 2019.